About Enhancing Educators, LLC.
Enhancing Educators, LLC. offers an innovative and flexible approach to teacher and administrator training and coaching with a specific focus on utilizing the evaluation system to support and improve educational effectiveness.
Ms. Amanda Rosenberg is a highly effective educational leader with a proven track record establishing a strong rapport with teachers, administrators, students, parents, and community members. She has eighteen years of experience with analyzing data, identifying trends, creating, and presenting engaging professional development workshops aimed at introducing others to innovative and research-based instructional practices in order to improve student achievement.
- State of New Jersey Teacher Certificate
- State of New Jersey Principal Certificate
- State of New Jersey Supervisor Certificate
- Foundation for Educational Administration
- NJ EXCEL Program for Educational Leadership
- M.Ed Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- The Graduate School of Education
- B.A. Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- Rutgers College
- Universita’ Di Urbino, Italy
- District Director of Professional Development
- School Principal, Constable Elementary (PK-5)
- School Principal, Dayton and Deans Schools (K-1)
- Elementary School Teacher, General & Special Education
What People Are Saying
“Can-do spirit, high energy, contagious enthusiasm, positivity and resilience, knowledge and skills, and a creative and innovative flair.”
“Amanda is inspirational. When you see her present or listen to her speak, you are hooked."
“Mrs. Rosenberg is driven to always perform at a level that exceeds expectations. In this regard, she is truly amazing.”
Let's Work Together
Enhancing Educators LLC. welcomes the opportunity to partner with fellow educators.